Welcome to data.edostate.gov.ng
This is the official data repository for Edo State Government. It provides an easy way to find, access and reuse public datasets from the State Government, international organizations and non-state actors.
We hope this data will become a platform for improving transparency, catalyzing innovation, and enabling social and economic development. We encourage all users to leverage the information in this portal to develop tools and applications which benefit all Edo State citizens.
Recently Updated Datasets
- Disease Surveillance of AVIAN INFLUENZA in some farms from 2014-2016
- This is a dataset shows disease surveillance of AVIAN INFLUENZA (BIRD FLU) in some farms from 2014 to 2016.
- Judgements from Criminal Court 1 To 4 from 2013 to 2016
- This is a datset with information on Judgments from Criminal Court 1 to Court 4 with the Suit number, date and offences from 2013 to 2016.
- Judgement Delivered In Civil Cases from 2013-2015
- This is a dataset on Judgment delivered in Civil csases from 2013 to 2015 in Edo State.
- Criminal Suits from 2013 till 2016.
- This dataset contains information on Criminal suits, concluded cases and cases filed in court from 2013 to date from the Ministry of Justice.
- Civil Litigations Suits from 2013 - 2016
- This dataset contains information on Civil litigation suits, types of Civil litigation suits from 2013 to 2016.
Latest Blog Posts
- by Charles Omoruyi Bridging the gap between Government and the Public by Digitalization Digital projects must begin by exploring and pinpointing the needs of the people who... More
- Concept of cloud computing Cloud computing is a recently developing paradigm of distributed computing. Though it is not a new idea that emerged just recently.According to AL Zain... More
- ##What is ICT Entrepreneurship? ICT enterpreneaurship explores newer business opportunities using the virtue of traditional enterpreneurship, empowered by digital technologies. ##ICT... More