Welcome to data.edostate.gov.ng
This is the official data repository for Edo State Government. It provides an easy way to find, access and reuse public datasets from the State Government, international organizations and non-state actors.
We hope this data will become a platform for improving transparency, catalyzing innovation, and enabling social and economic development. We encourage all users to leverage the information in this portal to develop tools and applications which benefit all Edo State citizens.
Recently Updated Datasets
- Annual Fingerlings Production
- This dataset states the amount of fingerlings produced in Edo State for the years 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- Data Update on TBL Treatment and Microscopic Centers, 2015
- Update on Centers for the Treatment of TBL across all LGA in Edo state.
- Global Fund Malaria Round 8 Phase 2 Reporting Template for Sub-Recipients
- This is a dataset on the Global Fund Malaria Round 8 Phase 2 reporting template for sub-recipients with facilities list,NHMIS data summary,monthly and quaterly facility data_NHMIS.
Latest Blog Posts
- by Charles Omoruyi Bridging the gap between Government and the Public by Digitalization Digital projects must begin by exploring and pinpointing the needs of the people who... More
- Concept of cloud computing Cloud computing is a recently developing paradigm of distributed computing. Though it is not a new idea that emerged just recently.According to AL Zain... More
- ##What is ICT Entrepreneurship? ICT enterpreneaurship explores newer business opportunities using the virtue of traditional enterpreneurship, empowered by digital technologies. ##ICT... More